CANINE WELLNESS CARE
Preventative health care is the best way to keep your beloved family dog healthier.
Both of our locations offer complete wellness services and have the diagnostic equipment that aids us in keeping your dog healthy.
Many health changes can occur in your canine in 12 months. Early detection of more serious conditions will help your pet avoid suffering, and early treatment is usually less costly over the long-term.
This is what canine wellness care at our hospitals includes:
- Annual or bi-annual physical exams, depending upon your dog’s age and health needs
- Needed vaccinations and advice on how often they should be performed
- Visual dental exam
- Heartworm testing and preventative
- Fecal analysis/internal parasite test. Deworming as needed
- Weight monitoring, nutritional counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment options for any medical conditions, including monitoring of chronic illnesses
- Specific health concerns related to your dog’s breed
- Aging considerations
We believe that your dog is healthier when you are an active part of his or her health care plan. Your dog’s exam is a great time for you to share information with us about your dog and their health. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have about your dog’s health.
For additional information about the canine wellness care offered at our hospitals, please visit: