Pay Per Hour $20-$24
Are you an avid animal lover? Have you devoted your education and experience to animal care? If this is true and you enjoy providing excellent client service, we are looking for you!
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Technician to join our growing practice. You will work at both of our locations: Westonka Veterinary Hospital in Mound and Lake Minnetonka Pet Wellness Center in Wayzata. We are committed to a respectful and supportive culture where our Technicians are encouraged to thrive. **New graduate technicians are encouraged to apply, compensation to be determined**
You will be joining an AAHA hospital that is committed to dogs and cats having a stress-free experience with us. We have Fear Free professionals on staff and our hospital has been designated a Cat Friendly Practice.
We do hold weekly team meetings on Wednesday mornings from 8am-10am. Meeting attendance is mandatory for this position. Only applicants with availability during these times will be considered.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- people oriented
- gentle with pets
- able to remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, high demand environment.
- able to work well independently or with a team
- available to work Saturday hours, which are rotated between team members.
- an effective communicator with coworkers, who contributes to a harmonious workplace
- Competitive wages based on experience/education
- PTO – Vacation pay
- Holiday pay for 6 major holidays
- Health, Dental, Life, STD, accident, FSA Insurance
- IRA w/3% match
- Uniform Allowance,
- Paid CE and CE PTO Allowance
- Tuition reimbursement available