Customer Service Representative
Pay Per Hour – $16-$18
Are you dedicated to providing excellent customer service? Do you strive to exceed client’s expectations? If you have these qualities and love animals, we have been searching for you!
We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our hospital team here at our two locations: Westonka Veterinary Hospital in Mound and Lake Minnetonka Pet Wellness Center in Wayzata. We are committed to a respectful and supportive culture where our CSRs are encouraged to grow and improve.
Though no two days will be alike at our hospitals, typically you will be assisting clients in person and over the phone, scheduling appointments, recording client communication to ensure thorough medical records, as well as other responsibilities. Your role is critical to the success of our hospital as you will often be the first point of contact representing us, welcoming pets and their owners to the Westonka family.
We do hold weekly team meetings on Wednesday mornings from 8am-10am. Meeting attendance is mandatory for this position. Only applicants with availability during these times will be considered.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- people oriented
- gentle with pets
- able to remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, high demand environment.
- able to work well independently or with a team
- available to work Saturday hours, which are rotated between team members.
- comfortable with learning new veterinary specific software as well as working with Microsoft and other technology. This is essential for this position.
- an effective communicator with coworkers, who contributes to a harmonious workplace
- Competitive wages based on experience/education
- PTO – Vacation pay
- Holiday pay for 6 major holidays
- Health, Dental, Life, STD, accident, FSA Insurance
- IRA w/3% match
- Uniform Allowance,
- Paid CE and CE PTO Allowance
- Tuition reimbursement is available
If you are interested in applying for this job and have no previous professional experience working with animals, please provide a cover letter detailing your personal experience with pets or any other relevant information for consideration.
Signing bonus of $300
Relocation reimbursement up to $500