1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. For your convenience we accept debit cards, major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), CareCredit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Westonka Animal Hospital & Laser Surgery Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Please understand that our appointment times are scheduled to allow us to take care of each individual patient's needs. Since appointment times at Westonka Animal Hospital are in high demand, we require advance notice from our clients who are unable to keep their scheduled appointment.
In order to provide excellent service to our patients and our clients we maintain a Now Show/24 Hour Cancellation Policy. We require that any appointment that is no longer needed or unable to be kept must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
We certainly understand that illness or unforeseen circumstances do arise, and there will be no charge for the first missed or cancelled appointment. In the event of a second or multiple pet No Show or 24 Hour Cancellation, a credit card number will be needed to secure future appointments. If that appointment is missed then the card will be charged a fee equal to the office call charge that was missed.